Q: Windows move on their own, key remote is not working, and the dash display multiple warning lights.

My back window on driver side opened without me initiating the window switch. After I closed it. The back window on passenger side rolled down. My key remote will not open the trunk. This battery was replaced. I don't have a key opener on my trunk or inside my car. I'm getting flash displays on my dash while my vehicle is in motion. Seat belt flashed when I was wearing it. All symbols will flash at one time. Do I have a electrical problem? What do you suggest?

3. Windows move on their own, key remote is not working, and the dash display multiple warning lights.