Q: Windows move on their own, key remote is not working, and the dash display multiple warning lights.

My back window on driver side opened without me initiating the window switch. After I closed it. The back window on passenger side rolled down. My key remote will not open the trunk. This battery was replaced. I don't have a key opener on my trunk or inside my car. I'm getting flash displays on my dash while my vehicle is in motion. Seat belt flashed when I was wearing it. All symbols will flash at one time. Do I have a electrical problem? What do you suggest?

Hi there. There seems to be an issue with the battery or the alternator or both. Check the battery voltage and make sure its fully charged at 12.6 volts. Perform a voltage drop test on the battery and see if the battery holds 11.5 volts for 30 seconds. If the battery does not hold a load or will not charge up, then it would need replaced. Also, check the alternator and make sure that its producing all the amperage. Turn on the high beams and operate all of the windows at the same time. If the lights dim while the windows are moving, then the alternator is not producing enough amperage and it would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Windows move on their own, key remote is not working, and the dash display multiple warning lights.