Q: Window not working

asked by on February 14, 2016

My back driver's side window does not go up. The motor makes no noise when the "up" function is pressed.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

If the motor does make a noise when the Down button is pressed, then the motor is not the cause; either the regulator is binding the motor from turning the window up, or the switch needs to be replaced at the master control, or at the door. I recommend that you have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your entire power window system and recommend the best path to repair.