Q: Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Will my motor in my 2002 dodge stratus fit a 2006 dodge stratus they are both 2.4

3. Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Q: If tdc is on exhaust stroke will it have 10psi on cylinder 1

Most engines will need at least a minimum of 100 psi per cylinder in order to run. In addition, for the motor to run efficiently, this also requires a variance of less than 10% from cylinder to cylinder on this...

Q: My husband replaced the throttle body and petal switch. The light keeps coming on. How do you clear the codes? 2011 Dodge Caliber

Hi there - check the problem code that keeps coming up. I suspect a mismatch between the throttle position sensor (TPS) and the engine computer. The TPS has software in it that has to be coded specifically to the engine...

Q: lower ball joint broke in half

To give you a usable answer, we (and possibly a lab) would have to have the failed part in hand to determine the failure mode. The problem is there are quite a few disparate causes for a failure of the...