Q: Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Will my motor in my 2002 dodge stratus fit a 2006 dodge stratus they are both 2.4

Hi there. The motor mounts are identical for the 2002 and 2006, however; you are most likely going to have difficulty with ECU compatibility. Each engine has unique attributes and there are different sensors, electrical connections and fuel system connections that might also cause difficulty. If you’re thinking about doing this, make sure you verify with a Dodge dealership whether or not they can reprogram your ECU to link with the new engine; as many car owners have issues with this as well.

3. Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus