Q: Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Will my motor in my 2002 dodge stratus fit a 2006 dodge stratus they are both 2.4

3. Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Q: My vehicle stumbles and hesitates, and the RPM go crazy

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: 2010 dodge journey overheating but replaced thermostat and antifreeze

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are various reasons the vehicle would overheat, and the thermostat was a good place to start. You are also worried about the radiator, cooling fans, water pump, and engine block. You will want...

Q: Door ajar chime for 96 Dodge Stratus will not stop when all doors are firmly closed, what can I do to stop it?

Hi Evan. Thanks for contacting us today. The Door ajar chime is a safety system and by law can't be disabled by a mechanic. However, it's possible to repair this problem. Usually it's caused by a damaged door sensor or...