Q: Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Will my motor in my 2002 dodge stratus fit a 2006 dodge stratus they are both 2.4

3. Will my motor fit in a 2006 dodge stratus

Q: Engine light turned, reading says I need new catalytic converter, how long could I wait to fix it?

A clogged or failing catalytic converter can cause the vehicle to have poor fuel economy. As you may already know, the catalytic converter converts toxic exhaust gases into less harmful pollutants that are suitable to be expelled into the atmosphere....

Q: Sounds like vacuum leak

When you suspect a vacuum leak on the engine it may be a cracked hose or a gasket leak. The best way to find it is to use a hose to your ear and move around the engine intake and...

Q: Belts squeak when starting

The belts are squeaking from the belt tensioner is not strong enough or the belts are glazed and slipping. The belt would need to be checked and the tensioner checked for proper tension. The hig idle when cold may be...