Q: Why would all my gears go forward including neutral and reverse.

I went playing in the snow and got stuck now reverse neutral will only go forward and park feels like your in gear with your foot on the break. it has a p0715 and p0791 code.

Hi there. The intermediate shaft in the transmission broke or stripped out the teeth and the input shaft seals are leaking. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission issues.

3. Why would all my gears go forward including neutral and reverse.