Q: Why will my truck go backward but not forward?

On the way to work and suddenly my truck would not go forward with no warning. It will go backward but not forward. What could be wrong?

3. Why will my truck go backward but not forward?

Q: What does the Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message mean?

The Front Camera Blocked, Clean Windshield message can appear in the driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that the front camera sensor is blocked, and both the Lane Departure Warning (LDW) and Forward Collision...

Q: loud hum coming from the front tires when driving on highway

Hello. The brake caliper hanging up can cause the noise you are hearing. If the caliper is causing the brake pads to drag, this will occur. It can also be caused by a bearing failing, which will cause the noise...

Q: Noise in pulley area

Your serpentine belt may be due for a change. Over time the rubber in the belt can get worn or glazed which will cause the belt to squeak. It is also possible that a bearing in one of the drive...