Q: Q: I bought a vz commodore tow bar by mistake will it fit a bf ford can anyone help

i bought a vz commodore tow bar by mistake will it fit a bf ford can anyone help

If the tow bar is designed for a VZ Commodore it is not likely that it will be a direct fit for another vehicle. The two chassis do share a similar layout, however the mounting may differ, as they are different vehicles. It may be possible to modify the tow bar to fit the Falcon, however that would be a custom setup.

3. Q: I bought a vz commodore tow bar by mistake will it fit a bf ford can anyone help