Q: Why when I start my car its very accelerated?

Everytime I start my car it starts very accelerated and I would like to know why.

If you are getting a very high idle when you first start the car and it comes down to a normal idle in less than five minutes, then you may have a vacuum leak in the intake manifold gasket that only leaks when you start the car in the morning and then seals itself as the engine warms up. You will need to have the engine checked for a vacuum leak before you start the car and get it warmed up or leave it with a mechanic to check it first thing in the morning. The intake gasket or manifold runners may need to be repaired or serviced. If you want to have this looked at and repaired, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose your high engine idle issue.