Q: Why want my car start

I drove home with a friend of mine back to his house after work and began driving my explorer back to my house. While driving I heard a loud air noise and then the car turned off. I found that a vaccume line had came off but also noticed it had transmission fluid in the line. I put the line back where it went and tried to crank my car. Now it want start at all. Can some one please help

Hi there. It is possible that when your transmission fluid like came off, fluid escaped. This may have created internal damage to the transmission or damaged an electrical connection/sensor. It’s also possible that the vacuum line may not be properly attached. It would be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection, so they can verify if any mechanical issues exist or if this is a minor electrical glitch that can be easily fixed.

3. Why want my car start