Q: Why transmission fluid is leaking from a bolt from my pan

why is transmission fluid is leaking from the bolt from the transmission pan My car has an automatic transmission.

Hi There, It sounds like the transmission drain plug bolt may be loose, missing the gasket ring or potentially have stripped threads causing it to leak transmission fluid. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your transmission pan to determine what may be causing it to leak.

3. Why transmission fluid is leaking from a bolt from my pan