Q: How many spark plugs does my car have, so I can replace them.

It is shaking in idle. EPC light is on and the engine light blinks sometimes. I think it is the water pump and something else.

Hello Your Audi Quattro should be equipped with a V6, meaning it has 6 cylinders in the V formation. You should replace all 6 spark plugs when changing them. If warning lights are coming on, you will want to have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic troubleshooting codes. Anytime a warning light illuminates, it means there is a code set by the computer. These codes can be read with a scan tool at your mechanic or dealership, as well as at most local automotive parts stores. This will give you more insight into what the computer is detecting. The EPC light typically tells you that the drive-by-wire (or throttle) is malfunctioning somehow. Again, to truly know what the warning lights are trying to tell you, you will want to have the vehicle scanned. You can take any possible repairs from there.

3. How many spark plugs does my car have, so I can replace them.