Q: Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

My ACC ingestion switch don't work don't work

3. Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

Q: Q: Car is not idling smoothly

Hello. This is typically caused by either a dirty throttle body or a bad throttle position sensor. I typically start by cleaning out the throttle body. That will usually take care of the problem. If it persists, I will use...

Q: My blower motor won't turn on when it's extremely cold 2003 Chevy Trailblazer

Hi there - electrical failures when cold are tough problems, because the source is an electrical connection - switch contact, brushes in the motor itself, potentially a blower motor relay - that shrinks and loses connectivity when cold. It expands...

Q: Smoke coming out of car and oil level is low

Hello. These are symptoms that you definitely don't want to hear. You are correct, don't start the engine, or drive the vehicle until you are able to get this fixed. Determine where the oil was pouring out (oil drain plug...