Q: Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

My ACC ingestion switch don't work don't work

3. Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

Q: chevy silverado 1500 is slow in 1st gear but runs fine in reverse

The transmission has different clutch packs for different gears inside the transmission and you most likely have worn forward clutch packs. I would recommend having the transmission pressures checked and computer codes checked and also fluid checked for burned smell...

Q: I cleaned the ECM/PCM and now my car won't stay on

Whenever the ECM is disconnected the idle control settings the ECM has stored in memory will be cleared. The ECM will revert to the factory-new settings and since the engine now has high mileage and the need for adjustments to...

Q: automatic transmission works fine in reverse, 1st, and 2nd, but revs the engine in 3rd 4th 5th only goes 30mph

You could have a defective vehicle speed sensor, transmission shift solenoids, transmission control module, valve body in transmission, throttle position sensor and/or the interconnecting wiring, fuses, and terminals (involving the electrical components) could have a defect. Another possibility is an...