Q: Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

My ACC ingestion switch don't work don't work

3. Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

Q: Slow rough shifting in auto transmission

I can understand the disappointment with how your transmission is shifting, especially since a slipping transmission can make it very difficult to drive and potentially become a safety hazard. The maintenance schedule for your Cruze recommends having the transmission fluid...

Q: Vehicle bucks while driving

It's not likely that servicing your transmission will fix your problem. Without experiencing the problem firsthand, it's difficult to say if what you have is an engine or transmission problem. Obviously, internal transmission issues can result in a harsh downshift...

Q: Can I swap a motor of a 1997 2.2 long block Cavalier to a 2003 Chevrolet S10 2.2

The two motors are from two different years and one is a car and other a truck motor. The two motors have different specifications for compression and camshafts internally. You will also have different external problems with sensors, fuel injection...