Q: Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work

My ACC ingestion switch don't work don't work

The switch contacts in that position may be faulty although it is also possible that the circuit wiring through that position, and/or a relay, are faulty. To resolve this will require tracing the relevant circuits, and testing the switch, too, of course, and that requires that you have in hand the factory wiring diagram. To get this resolved expeditiously, the best thing to do is have a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, perform an electrical circuit/component diagnostic. In the course of that, the mechanic will pinpoint the fault and get it repaired. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Why my 2003Trial Blazer Truck Acc ingestion switch don't work