Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-l1ohjljs:173:8

Q: Why is my power steering pump still making a whiny sound.

I just recently replaced both my power steering pump as well as the rack and pinion. I have bled the system for about 2 days now and have already drove at least 100 miles since the repair, but it still whines when in low gear. What could causing the issue?

A: Hi there. Many replacement pumps make a whi...

Hi there. Many replacement pumps make a whine noise. These pumps are remanufactures and this is generally accepted as a normal condition of these replacements, however this is not the case for all replacement pumps; the quieter the better for me personally. Is the power steering working properly? If not, then this could definitely be a cause for concern. Also, many power steering systems have screens that may need to be cleaned during pump or steering rack service. If this screen is restricted, the pump will whine. This screen could be in the pump, steering rack, or a line; many of them are not serviceable. Were the lines cleared during the repair to make sure debris was not left in the system? Make sure the correct type of fluid is being used as this can cause concerns as well. A replacement pump may or may not whine as well. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to determine the cause of the whine and avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a power steering whine noise inspection.