Q: Why did the car braking system shut dowm

Early i turned and lost control did later car engine just shut down i couldnt start it

Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. If the vehicle lost control while driving it is possible that the ECU may have over ridden the braking system to try to regain control. This is one of the functions of the ABS and traction control system. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system to determine the cause for this.