Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

3. Whining noise at 35 MPH

Q: Replaced E38 computer on 2006 Pontiac g6. Should I try it out or does it need programming first?

The computer (ECM) will need programmed to the VIN of your vehicle before attempting to operate the vehicle. If you need further assistance with programming your computer, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help...

Q: Transmission won't go into 2nd 2002 GMC Sierra 1500

Hi - there are several potential problems that would create the "no shift to 2nd" behavior you are experiencing. First - check all fuses for the transmission - shifting is electronic on your 4L80E transmission. If your speedometer is not...

Q: Something dragging on ground

Hi. You should have this inspected soon as there could be costly damage as a result. Over time the mounts that hold the exhaust system and muffler can become loose allowing them to swing around or drop lower than intended....