Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

3. Whining noise at 35 MPH

Q: Q: Ac not working and car overheating

The two cooling fans are controlled by a fan controller which is mounted in the center of the engine, above the radiator. The fan controller controls the fan speeds depending on the signals from the engine control module input. A...

Q: How do I use the delayed locking feature?

The delayed locking feature is present on some models of the vehicle. The feature occurs automatically whenever the door lock switch is pressed inside of the vehicle while a door is open. When all doors are closed, the vehicle will...

Q: Q: Steering wheel noise

Hi there. This comes up quite often on this vehicle. It is caused by a failing column adjusting motor. As the motor and gears start to fail the become stripped and make this noise. They will typically work for a...