Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

3. Whining noise at 35 MPH

Q: Q: Car isn't cranking

It sounds like you may have a problem with the battery cables. Check the ends by the battery thoroughly, especially if they have been replaced by universal ones. The main ground cable runs with the starter positive cable and is...

Q: A/C stuck on floor and defrost will not change on any settings

Hello. You need to see if the mode door actuator is working. This actuator is on the evaporator case on the driver's side above the gas pedal. You have to remove the knee bolster for access. If this is the...

Q: Clicking sound from tire

Hi! The sound you are describing is a common giveaway of a faulty CV axle. I suspect that the joint inside of the axle is binding up and is causing the noise. The joints on your particular vehicle may fail...