Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: Car makes strange noise

Unfortunately, with the information provided for your Honda Odyssey, it is difficult to provide a diagnosis as to why it is experiencing this noise while driving. There can be a variety of components that make strange noises as they start...

Q: Can a bad muffler cause a smog test to fail?

Hello. You need to see why the last smog failure was for. If the failure was excessive O2 in the exhaust test, then it could be the muffler. If it is for high HC or CO then it may be...

Q: Loud humming noise

Hi. There are several mechanical issues that typically make a loud humming noise under the hood of most cars. One in particular that might be the source of your problem is the alternator as your friend suggested. Commonly, the humming...