Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: Acceleration Issues

If your Nissan has detected an issue with your transmission in any way, it will typically trigger a setting from the Engine Control Module (ECM) called "limp mode". Limp mode limits the transmission to only second gear, which keeps your...

Q: Problem with transmission linkage

The linkage for the gear selector is located inside the steering column. Over time, continuous usage of any mechanical part will cause wear and tear, and eventually failed components. An inspection of your transmission should be carried out by a...

Q: My car squeaks like a baby buggy with bad springs going side to side at low speeds winding roads with dips.

Hello. Squeaking suspension sounds can be caused by a wide variety of issues. One of the most common causes of this symptom is worn or dry suspension bushings. If any of the various chassis bushings dry or wear out, they...