Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: Using oil blend on a car that requires synthetic oil

Looking at the information for your vehicle, it does not say that synthetic oil is required. Using a synthetic blend will be just fine. You can also switch back and forth between synthetic and non-synthetic without doing any damage. If...

Q: Gas line leaking

Fuel lines by the engine on GM cars are usually plastic and use quick connects. The fuel rail that houses the injectors is steel. The leak could be a failed O-ring or a cracked line. Do not delay this repair...

Q: Car stutters and makes noise as it accelerates.

Hi there. The loud noise that you are hearing could be either the engine speed is high or the radiator fan is coming on. The engine stumbling when accelerated could be caused by either a dirty fuel filter or a...