Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: Lights out on dash

Hello, thank you for writing in. The dashboard lights have a dimmer switch that you need to double check is not turned down. The switch can also fail causing this issue. If equipped, you can test the switch for power...

Q: Overheating car

Hi. This is a serious issue and should be repaired before driving the vehicle. Make sure that the car has enough coolant. first, you should never have to add coolant, so if it is low, then there is a leak...

Q: Making noise when stopping.

This is most likely coming from the brakes and would require a complete brake inspection by a qualified mechanic. A thorough road test to hear the noise would be the first thing a mechanic would need to do. If the...