Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: My steering wheel went out and I have a oil leak coming from the top of van

It sounds like you have a power steering fluid leak. Your power steering pump is mounted near the top of your engine. There are two hoses leaving the pump. The fluid reservoir is on the car's right side, your left...

Q: Car doesn't move when put into reverse or drive

The transmission in your Equinox (the 4L60E) is common - I replaced one recently. I suggest starting by checking your transmission fluid level: Start your vehicle, let it warm up, and with a rag, pull up the transmission dipstick tube...

Q: Leaking on

Hello. There are a few possibilities such as you may have a bad axle bearing or the bearing itself is seizing. This in turn will damage the axle and the seal. You will need to have the axle bearing and...