Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

3. Whining noise at 35 MPH

Q: My car does not start, it had overheating issues in the past

Sometimes when a heater hose has a leak, coolant will find a way to seep into electrical sensors or ignition components that will impact the vehicle's ability to start. However, if the overheating issue was bad enough, it may have...

Q: I replaced the water pump but all the coolant leaked out - 1996 Chevrolet Cavalier

If there was no leak prior to the water pump replacement, it is possible that the gasket sealing area between the water pump and the engine block has a leak. This is easy to find if you refill the system...

Q: Oil leak and hissing noise

You will need to check out all of the plastic oil feed lines on the center area of the motor to see if one is broke. This will pump out the oil. Make sure not to let the oil get...