Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: My car cranks but doesn't turn over

Hi there. First, we need to determine what is going on. Does it crank and not start? or does the engine not crank/turn over? Cranking and turning over mean the same to technicians. You described it as cranking and not...

Q: Battery drain

It sounds like your alternator may not be charging quite as effectively as it should be. The drop in amperage at idle is not necessarily unheard of but could be the beginning of it starting to fail. The voltage when...

Q: Minivan has rumbling noise

I don't think that it is the gasoline that has to do with this. From the description you give of the rumbling, it sounds more like a tire or wheel bearing issue. Without seeing the vehicle in person, it would...