Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: The engine turned off on me while I was driving.

Hi there. The first thing that I recommend doing is check for any codes that the engine may have stored. The ECM may have the engine management system shut down for an issue with the traction control system malfunctioning. Perform...

Q: Car won't start right

Hi there. To be honest, the only help we could offer is to complete a car is hard to start inspection at your location. There could be multiple issues going on with your Blazer, so it's best to have a...

Q: Car stalling

Hello there. A few different malfunctions could cause this: Fuel pump failure Alternator fuse failure Ignition switch failure Any of these items could cause the fault. A qualified technician such as the ones at YourMechanic will...