Q: Whining noise at 35 MPH

I hear a whining noise when I get up to 35 MPH in my car.

Q: Car is difficult to start and keep running after adding fuel.

Your car has a small purge valve that controls the venting of fumes from the fuel tank as these fumes build up inside, particularly when you are refueling the car with gas. The EVAP system prevents fuel vapors from the...

Q: How do I receive information about CD tracks?

When listening to a CD, press the INFO button at any time to display information about the song you are listening to. The system will display all of the available information.

Q: No start and no crank. I hear a noise from one of the relays - 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser

Depending on the type of noise you hear, this may be related to the starter relay or starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is a small unit on the starter that has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter....