Q: Car shifted into neutral and lost power

While driving it was like the car shifted into neutral and lost power to the wheels. Likage is still intact and working. No signs of any problems prior. All fluids are in good condition and full. Could it be the elctronic module ontop of the transmission?

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that your vehicle is experiencing some sort of transmission issues. The transmission on your vehicle is electronically controlled using a series of sensors and switches, and a computer. If there is an issue with any of these components then the transmission could experience performance issues. The same could also be caused by internal transmission issues, such as a faulty torque converter or worn transmission gears, though this is less likely if the fluid is clean and at the correct level. If the check engine or power train light is on then retrieving the trouble codes may shed some light on what the issue could be. As these sorts of transmission issues can sometimes be difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to diagnose what may be causing your issue.

3. Car shifted into neutral and lost power