Q: Where the driver's shaft thing that spins is slinging oil when I drive, but if doesn't leak when my car is parked

The drivers shaft has oil leakage on it and slinging it all under my car but the oil doesn't leak when Im parked so what could be making this leak and it makes a noise when I'm driving and when I press my gas pedal I hear a whine only when I press the gas do I hear the whining but the kind of grinding noise is constant when moving

3. Where the driver's shaft thing that spins is slinging oil when I drive, but if doesn't leak when my car is parked