Q: Where the driver's shaft thing that spins is slinging oil when I drive, but if doesn't leak when my car is parked

The drivers shaft has oil leakage on it and slinging it all under my car but the oil doesn't leak when Im parked so what could be making this leak and it makes a noise when I'm driving and when I press my gas pedal I hear a whine only when I press the gas do I hear the whining but the kind of grinding noise is constant when moving

A: You don’t mention which end of the drivesha...

You don’t mention which end of the driveshaft is leaking oil, but in either case, the problem would be worn bushings or bearings that allows the driveshaft to "wobble" enough that the oil seal is leaking (the oil seal is probably worn out as well given your mileage). For the transmission, this would be a worn tailshaft housing bushing, which the driveshaft yoke slides in/out of.

For the differential end, a pinion bearing may be worn. Given the "whine" you mention under load, the ring and pinion gears, and bearings, in the differential are worn as well. Both the seal and bushing/bearing for the leaking end of the driveshaft need to be replaced.

You may also have a wheel bearing that is worn - that would cause the constant grinding noise you hear. In order to get this properly diagnosed, have a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the leak and grinding/whining sound in person to pinpoint the needed repairs.