Q: Where's vehicle speed sensor B ?

asked by on October 13, 2016

I have this code P2159 and all lights are on my question where this sensor and how to fix this problem

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hyundai Azera. There isn’t a certain answer for the sensor B. Here is the basic diagnostic route of trouble code P2159 to help you better understand the issue. If you’d like assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home to diagnose your Check Engine Light and make the necessary repairs to your vehicle.