Q: car accelerating but no pull

asked by on February 16, 2018

i have a stock engine with no major modification other than a straight pipe exhaust i actually did the modification as a solution to my problem my car revs fine IE there is no misfire or sputtering while revving up but the car doesn't seem to have the pull for a V8.i have changed the maf sensor ,vvti sensor,fuel pump,throtle body,plugs and even the gear still it doesn't seem to have fix my problem . the car seems fine at cold start but once it gets warmed up the issue occurs. the car lacks power basically on full foot down on gas pedal,but after a while its fine basically the car lacks pull

You may have a clogged fuel filter or the fuel pump is low on pressure and these should be checked as well as the computer scanned for failure codes.