Q: car accelerating but no pull

i have a stock engine with no major modification other than a straight pipe exhaust i actually did the modification as a solution to my problem my car revs fine IE there is no misfire or sputtering while revving up but the car doesn't seem to have the pull for a V8.i have changed the maf sensor ,vvti sensor,fuel pump,throtle body,plugs and even the gear still it doesn't seem to have fix my problem . the car seems fine at cold start but once it gets warmed up the issue occurs. the car lacks power basically on full foot down on gas pedal,but after a while its fine basically the car lacks pull

You may have a clogged fuel filter or the fuel pump is low on pressure and these should be checked as well as the computer scanned for failure codes.

3. car accelerating but no pull