Q: No start, flashing car and key sign

my car is not turning on it's showing me the key in the car little flashing thing and when I try to click the start stop engine to turn on my car cause it's a button rather than putting your actual key in it won't let me like it's saying I don't have a key in the car to start it but I just got my battery changed

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. From what you describe it would appear that you are receiving the key warning light. The key warning light comes on when the vehicle is unable to detect the key fob. This is likely the reason why your vehicle will not start, the key is not being detected. You may be able to get the vehicle to detect the key by placing it near the push start button, and then pressing the button. If this does not work then it may be possible that your key fob needs to be reprogrammed or possibly replaced. If you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, visit your location to diagnose what may be setting off your message and causing your issues.