Q: Where is the fuel filter location? It is spitting and sputtering, backfires. Like either not running on enough fire or something

All of a sudden last week it started cutting out a little. Now, it keeps dying has zero power and we have tried heet, seafoam, carb cleaner, new plugs and wires. We are at a loss. Only vehicle we have and I hold 2 jobs. We are stuck

A: I’d suggest having the vehicle checked for ...

I’d suggest having the vehicle checked for correct fuel pressure. The filter is located in the tank and on the pump. Another possibility is that you’re having an issue with Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF). It would need to be tested with a scanner and data streamed to a computer to see if it is reading correctly.

Have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, help you out if you need help with these checks. They will be able to perform these checks and accurately diagnose your stalling issue firsthand.