Q: Where is the best place I can get a 2004 BMW 325i timing belt and water pump?

Where is the best place I can get a 2004 BMW 325i timing belt and water pump?

You’re wise to be taking care of this now. If the timing belt fails while you are driving, serious engine damage will result. Additionally, since the water pump on the 325 is driven by the timing belt, this is a darned good tome to head off trouble by replacing that as well. By contacting Your Mechanic, you can have a technician come to your home or office at your convenience and replace your timing belt right there on the spot.

3. Where is the best place I can get a 2004 BMW 325i timing belt and water pump?