Q: Where could I find a TSB for my 2005 mustang GT regarding my Throttle body or Throttle Position Sensor?

I am currently having problems tuning my car with SCT tunes, they told me my PCM (cdc2) could not be tuned due to the fact that it is a old update, they then told me that It has a TSB regarding my throttle body or throttle position sensor which is why i can't tune it. After this manufacture repair I would need to update my PCM and be able to put the tune, all I need to know is where I can find the TSB For my TPS or Throttle body for my 2005 mustang GT . I went to the dealer but they seem to not know what I'm talking about since it's a old TSB. I found a few online myself but I would like to make sure it is the right one. Please help thank you

I went through all the technical bulletins and recalls and did not find anything for reprogramming your computer or repairs to the TPS or throttle body. The ones that you are not finding may not be the right ones. I would double check with another technician at the dealer. If a third person says they cannot find it, then those ones that you found online may not be correct.

3. Where could I find a TSB for my 2005 mustang GT regarding my Throttle body or Throttle Position Sensor?