Q: Where can I get the wiring harness w/ connectors for the IAT (new)?

I want to replace my IAT wiring harness, but haven't been able to find besides at dealer. Have any ideas where I could possibly find new?

When it comes to most wiring harness connectors you will find that the Dealer is going to be the only option when it comes to a vehicle that is less than 10 years old. After that then the aftermarket part makers will start to supply the connectors in most cases. If you need help with wiring repairs have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic replace the wire connector for you.

3. Where can I get the wiring harness w/ connectors for the IAT (new)?