Q: When turnining and going over bumps I hear a knocking sound from front end

So when moving slow speed or over speed bumps I hear a knock sound from right front of car also when turning left thinking could be cv boot? Had brakes done 6 months okalso tires switched this is a new sound just started a couple days

Hello. We will be happy to assist you. A knocking noise such as that should be related to your suspension or Drive-train not your brakes. It could be a worn CV axle causing the sound but it is more likely to be worn shocks/struts, sway bar end links, control arm bushing, or ball joint. I suggest you have a technician perform a steering and suspension evaluation. Your able to find a technician and schedule an evaluation of your vehicle here https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clunking-or-knocking-noise-from-wheels-inspection

3. When turnining and going over bumps I hear a knocking sound from front end