Q: When the park is in park it idles fine but if it is in Drive sitting at a redlight it shakes bad

Shakes bad when sitting at a redlight while in gear "Drive" but if in neutral or park it idles fine What could be causing it?

A: Hi, it sounds like you have worn engine mou...

Hi, it sounds like you have worn engine mounts. What it sounds like is when the engine is engaged the mounts are creating that vibration or shake you are experiencing, but when the drive train is not engaged it is not putting a load on the engine mounts. I would recommend having a technician from YourMechanic that is capable of helping you with replacing your engine mounts at your home or place of work.