Q: When putting my car in 1st and letting go of the gas to fast it makes a clanking noise only when I release the gas too fast

When putting my car in 1st and letting go of the gas to fast it makes a clanking noise only when I release the gas too fast n also when I put it in reverse and hit the gas then hit the brake it makes another clanking noise what can that be ?

The clutch, driveline, and even loose exhaust components, are possibilities. If you request a vehicle noise diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will definitely find the origin of the noise though and then with the mechanic’s advice and explanation, you can decide how best to handle it. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. When putting my car in 1st and letting go of the gas to fast it makes a clanking noise only when I release the gas too fast