Q: I can't find the "call history" option on mercedes gla250 2015 hands-free system?

asked by on February 27, 2017

I want to delete my call history but not finding the "call history" option.

Hello, and thank you for writing in. The vehicle’s call lists are only available when the phone is linked to the vehicle, so make sure you phone is within blue tooth range. Secondly the "call history" is often labeled as "call lists". From there you have to select what type of call you want to delete (aka "incoming", "outgoing", or "missed"). The last option is to clear them all. Your owner’s manual should have more information on this. You can also disconnect the feature that uploads contacts and call history records from the vehicle altogether. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.