Q: When my car sits for a long period of time it does not start on the first try. It starts up on the second try and no check engine light shows up.

Car doesn't start on first the try but starts on the second try. Had several mechanics look at it but no one has actually found a cure to my problem. I'm told that it is an common problem with these cars by a few Nissan forums I have read but still have no clue what could be replaced

3. When my car sits for a long period of time it does not start on the first try. It starts up on the second try and no check engine light shows up.