Q: When im on road i accelerate,it goes but slow and not go any fast

My car doesn't want to go fast even if i accelerate it

A: The most common cause of loss of power with...

The most common cause of loss of power with this engine is a possible problem with the MAF or mass airflow sensor. The sensor is known to not calculate the barometric pressure correctly and cause a low power condition. This is only one problem of several other possibilities that are less common. The computer should be tested and diagnosed to include the fuel pressure and flow of fuel. I'd suggest getting this looked at by a qualified technician who can diagnose your loss of power and help you fix it accordingly.