Q: How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

How do you fold the front seatbacks flat?

A: While most vehicles only let you fold down ...

While most vehicles only let you fold down the rear seats, yours actually has folding front seatbacks as well. This can allow you to load larger items into the front, as well as carrying more cargo (with the passenger seat folded flat). Here’s how to fold them down:

1. The second row seats should be moved back as far as possible.

2. Remove the head restraint from the seat you’re folding down.

3. Slide the front seat as far forward as it will go (it should move past the last locking position).

4. Pull up on the seatback lever (if you have a power seat, push forward on the seatback button).

5. Fold the seatback flat against the rear floorboard.

Tips

• Don’t attempt to drive with the seatback folded flat on the driver seat.

• Make sure to reinstall the head restraint when you’re done.