Q: How does the automatic window function work?

How does the automatic window function work?

Your car has at least one window with auto up/down functionality – the driver side. However, depending on the trim, you might also have auto up/down functionality on the passenger front window. In either instance, here’s how to use it.

1. To automatically roll the window down, press down on the switch until you feel a click. Let go and the window will continue to roll down by itself.

2. To automatically roll up the window, pull up on the switch until you feel a click. Let go and the window will roll up and close.

Tip

To stop the window from rolling up or down automatically, just press the button again while it is in motion.

3. How does the automatic window function work?