Q: Engine light - 2004 Honda Civic

Air conditioning started to blow hot air, then engine light went on and temperature signal went up to red

A: Hi there. Usually the symptoms your’e descr...

Hi there. Usually the symptoms your’e describing with your 2004 Honda Civic are caused by a similar mechanical issue related to an engine overheating. This could be triggered by a thermostat valve, broken heater core, or a problem with the water pump. The best solution to this problem is to have one of our professional mechanics inspect your vehicle for an overheating problem. By completing this inspection, they can narrow the potential broken components and recommend the correct repairs.