Q: When I start my car it cranks the 1st time and then 2nd round starts /new Battery/.it also pour acceleration after stop at light.

It hesitate to accelerate after stop sign or light.the the gage goes to 4 or 5rmp.when take my leg of the gas the press it again it engage and gain full power.what is the problem no engin check light. And

A: Hello. Hard starts and poor acceleration ar...

Hello. Hard starts and poor acceleration are typically caused by air, fuel, or spark. You are going to want to look into some of these systems a bit further. You can start with the spark plugs and ignition system. When was the last time you changed the spark plugs? You can also test the voltage coming to the spark plugs with a spark plug tester. If the ignition system checks out, turn your attention to the fuel system. Having the fuel pressure tested may be one of the best way to make sure the fuel pump, lines, and filter are in good condition. This involves hooking up an in-line gauge after the filer. If the fuel system checks out, you will want to turn your attention to the air delivery systems and possibly have the vehicle scanned for diagnostic trouble shooting codes. There are some codes that will save and not turn on a warning light. Further inspect the basic fuel, spark, and air delivery systems in the car to find the component that is not functioning correctly.