Q: When I start my car it and try to pull off it shakes and then cut off I was told it was the fuel pressure sensor which I replaced

asked by on December 11, 2017

I have a 2014 ford fusion titanium my check engine light came on and I was told that I needed a fuel pressure sensor replaced. I did that and now one week later my car is doing the same thing when I start it it shakes then cuts off then I start it again and the check engine light came on but the car drives

You will need to have computer scanned for codes and supply the codes you get so I can help you better. The fuel system pressure sensor is an input for the fuel pump control module so it can control the fuel pump and any of these components can cause the problem you are having.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr