Q: My car makes a cracking sound in the front while driving.

While I drive my vehicle foward it makes like a little cracking noise in the front towards the bottom,and also sometimes when I turn either left or right.. When I tried to do the alignment one time for the first time the worker told me that it was the front lower control arms and so I couldn't do the alignment? I wanted to see if you can let me know what the problem is and what part I need to change?

It sounds like you may have worn CV joints. the CV joints are the couplings on the end of the axles that allow the wheels to steer while under power. When they are failing they usually make a popping sound when turning right or left, a sound that some might describe a "crackling." Of course it’s difficult to say for sure without hearing the sound, so I recommend you contact Your Mechanic about having a technician come to your home or office to check out your car and tell you just what needs to be done.

3. My car makes a cracking sound in the front while driving.