Q: When driving at a steady rpm or passing speed, my truck hiccups really bad. I replaced the valve cover gaskets&harnesses already.

When driving at a steady rpm or passing speed, my truck hiccups really bad. I replaced the valve cover gaskets&harnesses already. Id like to get this issue fixed so I can drive without the constant bother of it shaking. Thank you.

A: From what you described, it appears that ...

Hello.

From what you described, it appears that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of misfires. This can be caused by a few things. However, if the valve cover and harness have been replaced then they are likely not the cause of your symptoms. Issues with the turbo, fuel system, or engine management system can all cause a vehicle to experience misfires. As the possibilities could be many and possibly difficult to diagnose, I would recommend having a professional technician look at the misfiring issue.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic