Q: Wheel/tire size options

I just purchased a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited 5.7 Hemi. What options do I have for wheel and tire sizes? I would like to lift 2.5-4in lift and get off-road tires Would jeep rubicon wheels/tires fit on my Cherokee with the proper lift? What lift would you recommend? I want something to give myself more clearance as well and allow for bigger tires, but nothing rediculous.

There are many aftermarket sites that offer suspension upgrades as well as wheel and tire packages. As long as your wallet can handle it, you can go as extreme as you want, just do your research beforehand. Places like tirerack.com and discounttire.com have several options and 4wheelparts.com is just one of many many places that offer aesthetic and performance upgrades for most trucks and jeeps. When you do find what you’re looking for, consult and experienced technician on the installation of the new parts. With any uprages you do, make sure to align the vehicle for the best tire wear.