Q: Hi i have problems with my CHASSIS/VSA MODULATOR (NISSIN) FOR 2013 HONDA ACCORD SEDAN ex. I was wondering where I can find a video

Hi i have problems with my CHASSIS/VSA MODULATOR (NISSIN) FOR 2013 HONDA ACCORD SEDAN ex. I was wondering where I can find a video on how to replace it ?

The modulator should only be replaced if you have developed, or otherwise received, a conclusive diagnostic proving failure. For want of that you are likely wasting your time and money and also, as important, losing a valuable opportunity to understand what a diagnostic entails. If and once the part is condemned, the factory shop manual is the only authoritative source of guidance for replacement of this part, or any part on the vehicle. Although there are generic instructional videos on YouTube (for instance), none of them rise to the level of detail required in the install and start up which, by the way, may require a bi-directional scan tool in order to remotely actuate the modulator during brake bleeding. If you are doing the diagnostic and thence repair yourself, the best course is to buy the factory shop manual. Alternatively, a certified mechanic, who will already have access to the manual, can first perform the required diagnostic and if indeed the modulator is faulty can then install a new one for you while properly bleeding the brakes and checking out the system. If you desire that diagnostic, the relevant service is a brake system inspection - VSA/ABS. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

3. Hi i have problems with my CHASSIS/VSA MODULATOR (NISSIN) FOR 2013 HONDA ACCORD SEDAN ex. I was wondering where I can find a video