Q: Q: Misfiring

You can feel misfire when driving up to about 55 mhp then you can't feel misfire and it sometimes cut off coming to stop.

3. Q: Misfiring

Q: Q: Headlights not working.

Hello, the first thing to check would be the fuse(s) for the headlamps. If the fuses are good, if it's just the low beam and the hi beams that work ok, I would suspect the multifunction switch. The multifunction switch...

Q: Car shake when going over small bumps.

The suspension could be loose or have a broken bushing causing the control arms to move around or the shock absorbers are worn and causing the tires to bounce violently at highway speeds. If you need further assistance with your...

Q: car won't start even after taking it to the dealer

Did you mean to say "the alternator was charging as per the test" when you were relating the dealers comments? It is actually the alternator that charges the battery. I suspect the battery and alternator are really fine - and...