Q: What to do with wires from voltage reg

Hi I am going to but a 1 Wire 100 amp alternator and remove the voltage reg This car has a 327 with air ride added a/c the problem is every time I but the a/c on the volts go to 10 and won't go up unless I shut it of then it goes to 14 I'm not sure what to do with the wires from the v regs and the other thing w/wires horn relay I think any help or video Thanks Steve

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Try going to this forum and look at the wire diagrams in the forum. I hope this helps. I Google searched and tons of conversions are in there.

3. What to do with wires from voltage reg