Q: What should I know about using the roof rack?

What should I know about using the roof rack?

3. What should I know about using the roof rack?

Q: How do I adjust the cross rails?

If your vehicle is equipped with a roof luggage carrier, it’s a convenient way to expand your cargo carrying capacity. However, you’ll need to make sure you have the cross rails positioned correctly for your load. You can slide the...

Q: Just got tune up now water wont stay in reservoir and its hesistant...

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If the coolant in the overflow tank is being removed from the tank, then the cooling system is leaking. The smoke you are seeing is likely white and caused from the coolant either...

Q: Emergency brake light won't stay on. If really cold in the morning, it's out until I drive for about a mile or so

Hi there. Check the cables to the parking brake when you set the parking brake. There is a parking brake sensor attached to the pedal and if the sensor is tripped, the indicator brake light will come on the dash....