Q: What should I know about the keys included with my car?

What should I know about the keys included with my car?

3. What should I know about the keys included with my car?

Q: Q: When turning on navigation system, radio comes on too

The navigation system and the radio do affect each other and use each other to work. When the navigation comes on it turns the radio on as well to provide volume for the voice directions. This is normal operation and...

Q: Q: Need new water pump.

There are a lot of reasons why your Escape may overheat. If it was the water pump then the pump will either leak or it may have a broken impeller that will cause poor coolant flow. The first place to...

Q: How do I use the standard ignition key?

Your car comes with either a remote keyless entry (RKE) key fob, or a standard ignition key. The standard ignition key looks like any normal auto or home key, and operates the same way. To unlock your vehicle, insert the...