Q: What should I know about the keys included with my car?

What should I know about the keys included with my car?

3. What should I know about the keys included with my car?

Q: Q: Fuel pump not working.

The airbag system will keep the light on until the entire system is working properly and then codes are cleared. The fuel pump inertia switch on the car will need to be reset if it got tripped.

Q: 05 Ford Escape rusted out shock Tower can it be fixed

Yes, the spring/strut tower can be repaired but evaluate the rest of the frame to be sure it is worth it. If other components are structurally compromised and/or if the fuel and brake lines are rusty, just keep in mind...

Q: Locked keys in trunk.

Hi there. You can use a slim jim tool or a coat hanger to open the driver door to get to a lever behind the driver seat to open the trunk. If your vehicle does not have a lever to...