Q: What's wrong with my car?

So my car makes a loud transmissionnoise when I Rev it , when I stop at Red lights it tends to "shiver" even turn off at times. I was told it has a small tranny leak at jiffy lube .. the oil also sometimes burns he said...

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like your transmission may be low on transmission fluid which can cause it to shake while under a load or sitting at a stop light as you describe. This may be a result of the possible leak you are also describing. As you may know, automatic transmissions work based upon hydraulic pressure created by the transmission fluid that is forced through a series of valves inside the transmission. When there is not sufficient fluid in the transmission, this can cause problems with shifting as well. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your transmission.