Q: Ben, I have two CNC machines in Redmond, WA that need flushing. Would you be able to help with this?

I have two CNC machines that need to go overseas and I am looking for someone who can come to the site to flush them and dispose of the coolant and oil. Facility is closed, but we will have someone there on Thursday/Friday.

Hi - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic.com offers at this time. Thanks for thinking of us though!

3. Ben, I have two CNC machines in Redmond, WA that need flushing. Would you be able to help with this?