Q: What kind of oil should I use for my 2015 Chrysler 200 Unlimited?

need to know what kind of oil to use for oil change

The required oil depends on which engine you have in your car. If you have the 2.4L engine you should use 0W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. If you have the 3.6L engine you should use 5W-20 multi-viscosity API SN certified oil that meets Chrysler standard MS-6395. The API certification, viscosity, and the just cited Chrysler standard should be printed on the motor oil bottle label.

If you desire that this maintenance be performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine oil/filter change and the responding mechanic will get this taken care of for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

Hello - according to Chrysler (Owners Manual - Pg. 597, if you have the 2.4 liter 4 cylinder, the correct oil is 0W20 weight. If you have the 3.6 liter V6, the correct weight is 5W20. Pennzoil (R) or Shell Helix (R) are suggested by Chrysler. For a trusted oil/filter change, I recommend a engine oil service performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What kind of oil should I use for my 2015 Chrysler 200 Unlimited?