What kind of fuel pump does a 2005 Chevy venture have so ...

Q: What kind of fuel pump does a 2005 Chevy venture have so I can buy one?

asked by on May 15, 2017

I'm trying to buy a fuel pump for my 2005 Chevy venture.

Hi there. The OEM replacement fuel pump for a 2005 Chevrolet Venture is GM Part No.: 19180125. I think you’ll find that if you have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete the fuel pump replacement for your vehicle, the cost of parts and the service will be a better value than shopping online for one and trying to replace it yourself.