Q: What is the purpose of having 2 thermostats in a 2013 crystler 200

What is the purpose for having 2 thermostats in my 2013 crystler 200

Your vehicle has two thermostats, a primary and a secondary. The primary and secondary thermostats have different temperature profiles with respect to their opening temperature because they are located on different areas of the engine. The primary thermostat is located on the front of the water plenum in the thermostat housing inlet. The secondary thermostat is located in the cylinder head under the water plenum.

3. What is the purpose of having 2 thermostats in a 2013 crystler 200