Q: What is the cost to replace an 02 sensor in a 2003 Hyundai Elantra

asked by on March 10, 2017

I want to purchase a Hyundai Elantra 2003. Everything under the hood has been replaced, timing belt, head gasket, etc. The 02 sensor needs to be replaced in order to pass Emissions. How much will it cost to repair?
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $869.59 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are going to have someone replace the oxygen sensor, you must take into consideration the price of the part and the cost of labor. For a technician from YourMechanic to replace the oxygen sensor it will range from $96-472 depending on your make and model. You can find more information at our website and get an official quote there. If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact our service department.