Q: What is P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit and where is it located?

2003 infiniti keeps cutting off .it has a code po335 and po650

Hello - this message (P0335) indicates that the crankshaft position sensor is failing, causing the "cutting off" you have already noticed. It is located on the bottom of the engine/transmission interface (drivers side of the vehicle).

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the trouble codes inspected and having the crankshaft position sensor replaced as necessary by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. What is P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit and where is it located?