Q: What is P0335 Crankshaft Position Sensor A Circuit and where is it located?

2003 infiniti keeps cutting off .it has a code po335 and po650

A: Hello - this message (P0335) indicates that...

Hello - this message (P0335) indicates that the crankshaft position sensor is failing, causing the "cutting off" you have already noticed. It is located on the bottom of the engine/transmission interface (drivers side of the vehicle).

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the trouble codes inspected and having the crankshaft position sensor replaced as necessary by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.