Q: cylinder 3 misfire evap large leak

i have a code for the problem on my 2005 trailblazer po302,po455,po410,po302 what do you recommend

Hi there. Among the error codes you listed, the concerning one is P0045, which indicates a leak in the EVAP system exists. The leak can be caused from a variety of components. The most common is related to the fuel filler cap which could be missing, not correctly installed, not sealing properly or may be damaged to the top of the filler neck. The next most frequent problem is a leak in a hose. Hoses on the breather system tend to crack with age including the large connecting hose on the filler neck to the tank. The Evaporative Emission System has a purge valve to regulate pressure in the system and this will need to be checked by a technician. However, in order to clear the codes, you need to have a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection to reset the codes; so either way, it’s best to have a mechanic inspect your vehicle first before any repairs are made.

3. cylinder 3 misfire evap large leak